Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Son Is Married!

The Newlyweds
Just this past weekend, I gained a new daughter.  She married my oldest son.

Because, it was the day before Halloween, there were several people in costume.  My personal favorite was the guest dressed as Darth Maul from Star Wars.

He even had a light saber battle with another one of the guests.  He shaved his head just so he could apply the makeup.

I got to splurge and get myself a new outfit and jewelry.  I talked so much about my 'pumpkin suit' that people I work with thought I was actually wearing a pumpkin costume.

See, I am not really a pumpkin!
It was a really great day. I am a very proud and happy mama.  I am so proud of the man my son has turned out to be.  I am so happy to welcome his new wife into our family as my daughter.  She is a wonderfully sweet girl. They obviously love each other very much.  

What more could you wish for your child?   

1 comment: